The United Sports Foundation's Mission:
To promote the physical well-being, leadership skills and social awareness for all individuals, regardless of their economic standing or physical capability, through participation in competitive athletic activities.
The United Sports Foundation's Goals and Objectives:
- To advance the physical, leadership and social well-being of children and young adults through sports.
- To provide financial assistance to individuals and communities to build character through competition, adversity, and teamwork.
- To make sure any athlete, regardless of financial situation, can participate.
- To aid all athletes without exception to race, religion, gender, nationality, or residence.
- To promote and support other educational and charitable organizations in the community as may be appropriate
- To provide sponsorship and financial assistance programs for all players in need
In October 2016, the board of directors of Seacoast United Foundation was given approval of the formation of the United Sports Foundation which will enhance Seacoast United Foundation's efforts to help youth athletes by broadening the scope of the financial aid, college scholarship, and community grant to include not only youth travel soccer programs but also all youth competitive sports travel programs.
The Bob Masi Financial Aid Scholarship, The Jarkko Tuominen Memorial College Scholarship, The Nate Hardy International Scholarship, and the Community Grant Program will be a part of the new United Sports Program and will have the same parameters that are set up currently.